Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ruby's in Palm Springs... Why Must I Ever Leave?

Ruby & B & Lola

Brandon and I opted to start off our road trip at what is probably the most fabulous place on Earth- Ruby Montana's Coral Sands Inn in Palm Springs, a gem of a classic motel that I happened upon a few years back when I went to Coachella (back when it was still obscure enough to be cool, haha).

Why do I love this place? Of course there's the draw of Ruby's kidney-shaped swimming pool and her spirited pooches (especially Lola, also pictured above), the impeccable accommodations and relaxing vibe, the fabulous desert weather, the mystery of the desert men who haunt the local liquor stores... but I'd have to say that most of all, it's Ruby herself!  I'm not sure what else on this road trip will hold a candle to our night out at Trio followed by further entertainments courtesy of the Princess of Palm Springs /:>

Sigh-- missing Ruby already!

No comments:

Post a Comment